Teen Leaders, Chris Hayes and John Downey, seniors at Christian Brothers Academy came to us with a new idea a few weeks ago to encourage more young people to participate and contribute towards reaching our walk goals of $135,000 and 18,000 lbs. of food.
If each of us can do a least a small amount then together we will have a much better change of reaching our goals. Both boys are administrators for our Twitter Account and will be sharing information on this challenge and lots of information about this year's 35th Anniversary CROP Walk.
Chris and John kept talking about the number "35". They want to encourage people to think in terms of that number.
1. Donate $5 yourself.
2. Collect 3 items of food.
3. Take a photo of your 3 and $5 and
Challenge 35 people to match you.
4. Ask 35 people to try the challenge.
Call 35 people on your phone.
Email your family and 35 friends.
5. Share the Challenge on your social
* Celebrate your Challenge and send us a photo of what your 3 and $5 looks like!
* From Sept 18th to Oct. 18th, try to reach out to widen our circle of caring! We'll be sharing ways to fund raise. Please share ideas of what you, your family, your friends, your group is doing to raise funds for CROP!