Our primary goal with CROP Walk is to raise funds to support local and global partners fighting extreme poverty and hunger in our own communities and in communities around the world. We walk to end hunger one step at a time and we raise funds one donation at a time. Every donation is important and gets us closer to our goal.
We hope each year to continue to make the Red Bank CROP Walk a community tradition where anyone (all ages) is welcome join us as we take action together to be part of the solution, walking to END HUNGER.
It's a great family day! Registration 1:00 at Red Bank Regional HS. * Buy your CROP T-Shirt, caps, visors, wristbands too then check out other activities!
1. Enjoy the great music from DJ John Limyanski.
2. Check out all the great Art Banners and Posters.
3. Give it a try at HOP SCOTCH for CROP.
4. Little ones can visit a coloring table.
5. Get your Character Photos taken: character provided by Chubby Penguin Parties. Say hello to Short Stop the Clown!
6. Get a group photo taken at our PHOTO OP for CROP sponsored by the RBR Key Club. (Heart & Sole Banner)
7. Small photo ops available. Get your blue END HUNGER sticker and give us a HIGH FIVE for 35 Years!
8. Stop by Oasis Backyard Farms Table.
9. Visit the Refugee Camp Interactive Display.
10. Watch our food collection GROW!
We celebrate all of our T-Shirt Sponsors, and everyone that participates, volunteers, donates and helps out in anyway! We work together. We walk together. We make a difference together!