A new step in fundraising for walk #39 is an expanded use of our QR Code. We've added it to a 4x6 glossy photos.
We're asking our area recruiters to use them when they're talking about our CROP Hunger Walk. We also plan to share them at lots of locations in the communities that participate in our walk. We hope they'll encourage people to take a photo of the image. Faith groups, schools, community groups, and local businesses can display them on community bulletin boards.
- Step 1 TALK CROP Walks support local and global programs working to end hunger.
- Step 2 SCAN THE QR CODE for yourself.
- Step 3 Give the photo to a friend or family member.
- Step 4 ASK them to scan it and snap a photo to save on their smart phone.
- Step 5 PASS IT ON! Ask them to give it to another friend or family member, or post it at school, church, or on a community bulletin board.
Scanning the QR Code takes people to the home page on our website where they can find all the information they need to participate in this year's walk on Sunday Oct.20th. We're stepping up to end hunger through our local and global partners!
You can also REGISTER and DONATE ONLINE through the donate button. We've already got nine online teams set up and it looks like the teen leaders from area high schools are leading the way!
Website has TABS for additional info.
2019 WALK FLYER
LOCAL PARTNER PROGRAMS
KICK OFF RALLY & RECRUITING MATERIALS
WALK DAY INFO
BANNER POSTER CONTEST