The Red Bank Area CROP Hunger Walk is the most successful CROP hunger walk in the NJ/NY Metro Area because of the
many wonderful people who volunteer year after year! We're # 5 in the nation among nearly 1300 CROP Walks!
New volunteers are always welcome. For students looking to do community service please tell us where you go to school and what grade you are in so we can identify an appropriate volunteer activity.
We can always used a few extra hands with all the things that need to be done before, during and after the walk.
If you've got some time; we can find a way for you to help!
1. publicity, mailings to churches, schools, community groups
2. organization and distribution of sponsor forms and educational materials
3. set up and take down at Kick Off Rally Monday Sept. 12, 2016
4. set up and take down on the day of the walk, Sunday Oct. 16, 2016
5. assist with family activities during registration
6. assist with registration 1:00 to 2:00 before the walk start at 2:00
7. set up and take down of the banner and posters for contest
8. judging of the banner and poster contest if you have artistic background
9. water stop volunteers to hand out water during the walk
10.hand out apples and ice cream at the end of the walk
11.crossing guards to help keep our walkers safe
We step out for our 36th CROP Hunger Walk
Sunday Oct. 16, 2016